Gelbergs LLP is an Islington based law firm with highly qualified lawyers, solicitors and dedicated support staff that make up a passionate, approachable team, committed to providing excellent advice and services to their clients. We offer specialist advice in various areas of law including: Commercial Property, Company Commercial Law, Employment Law & HR Services, Family Law, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Powers of Attorney, Residential Property and Wills & Probate.
A shareholder deadlock arises where votes among investors are split equally.
The new state-funded ‘Fit for Work’ scheme is designed to prevent sickness absence, to help ill employees return to the workplace and to support those in work with health... read more
The concept of a business having scruples may seem anathema to some. Aren’t companies supposed to just focus on making as much money as possible?
- Don't forget to put your clocks forward an hour if you haven't already! It's currently 7:05am #daylightsavingtime #ClocksChange — 14 hours 8 min ago
- RT @TPRgovuk: Employers across the UK are now providing a workplace pension for their staff https://t.co/yTaeBFnoIS — 20 hours 10 min ago
- RT @PracLawEmp: The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill has now become an Act! http://t.co/uN4qYIu7z7 #ukemplaw (1/2) — 2 days 2 hours ago
- #ConsumerRightsAct enacted #reform for buyers of #defective goods & services #digitalcontent unfair #contract terms. http://t.co/0Btyxf4d0i — 2 days 2 hours ago
- RT @TeleProperty: How to sell your flat on Facebook and save £8,000 http://t.co/s4KlxkHWZr — 2 days 11 hours ago